2022 National Order of the Arrow Conference (NOAC)
Muscogee Lodge NOAC Gear, AVAILABLE SOON!
WHAT IS IT
The National Order of the Arrow Conference is Scouting’s second-largest national program event. The reason for its growing popularity can be attributed to the fact that it is planned and carried out by Arrowmen. Youth involvement ensures that the conference program will be exciting, relevant, and non-stop fun. Participants will return home with:
- A deeper understanding of the Scout Oath, Scout Law, Order of the Arrow Obligation, and what it means to “live” these words in one’s daily life.
- A renewed spirit, pride, and enthusiasm for Scouting and the Order of the Arrow.
- Ideas their lodge can use to better serve Scouting at the unit, district and council levels.
- New programs, knowledge, and skills to improve lodge and chapter operations.
- Enhanced leadership skills and a better understanding of how to carry out the work of the lodge. The latest information on outdoor and high-adventure programming, including how to successfully promote Boy Scout camping.
- New friendships with fellow Arrowmen from throughout the nation.
- Memories to last a lifetime!
WHO CAN ATTEND
Muscogee Lodge has been guaranteed 27 and we have the opportunity to bring as many as we can!
The Lodge will focus on competing in Indian Affairs events and training new Lodge members in Leadership Development classes at NOAC. Lodge Leadership will select both youth and adults that best fit those areas from those who have indicated a desire to attend by registering on BlackPug.
More information about the 2022 NOAC will be posted soon, so stay tuned!
WHEN IS IT
The 2022 National Order of the Arrow Conference will begin with dinner on Monday, July 25 and end after breakfast on Saturday, July 30 at The University of Tennessee at Knoxville.
WHAT DOES IT COST
The NOAC fee is expected to be $600.
Muscogee Lodge registration: SIGN UP FOR NOAC 2022 HERE
NOAC 2022 site:MORE NOAC 2022 INFORMATION HERE